Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology is the specialty of dentistry and pathology which deals with the nature, identification, and management of diseases affecting the oral and maxillofacial regions. It is a science that investigates the causes, effects, and treatment of these diseases.
In addition to their teaching and research roles, faculty in the Division of Oral Pathology actively provide services in the follow areas:
- Oral Pathology Biopsy Laboratory
- Sterilizer Monitoring Service
- Clinical Patient Consultations
- Radiographic Consultations
- Continuing Education
- Orofacial Pain Management Consultations
Angela Chi, D.M.D.